"Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called sons of God"
|Home||About Black Cuba||Partners||Links||Services||Press Room|
|Travel||Contact Black Cuba||Shopping Mall||Classifieds||Events||Editorial|
1. What personal information does BlackCuba.com collect? You may use most of the BlackCuba.com without providing any personal information.
Sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request.When providing personal information via e-mail to the hospital, please remember that e-mail messages can be viewed by other Internet users while in transit.
If you have individualized information to communicate, please contact the necessary party using traditional means such as phone or mail.
You may be asked to provide personal information, such as demographic information, if you choose to complete any of the on-line forms used for event registration, special events and promotions, appointment requests, and to provide Comments?. The information required to complete the transaction is noted on the form or your email client. Additional questions may be included to help us improve the services we offer. If you prefer not to enter your personal information on the web site, please call Black Cuba.
Only authorized Havana Bay Company, Inc. and Black Cuba staff who need the information you provide to perform a specific task have access to your information. All Black Cuba and Havana Bay Company, Inc. staff are required to attend training on Privacy and Confidentiality.
2. In what ways is the collected information used? Black
Cuba and Havana Bay Company, Inc. currently discloses personal information
you provide on the Web only to process credit card information or as
required by law, and has no current plans to make other disclosures
of such information. We will notify you through this on-line policy
if there are any changes.
You can access the information on the BlackCuba.com web pages without having cookies enabled in your browser.
4. Are there advertisements on BlackCuba.com web pages? We do accept advertisements on BlackCuba.com from affiliated companies and companies we feel are educational or related to the future of the USA and Cuba being business partners and friends when the USA Embargo against Cuba is lifted..
5. How does BlackCuba. com and Havana Bay Company, Inc. handle privacy internally? Black Cuba wants your personal information to remain as secure as possible. Accordingly, we prevent unauthorized access by a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure to protect the integrity and privacy of the personal information you provide to us. As an additional security measure, your personal information is also encrypted during transmission by Secure Socket Layer 128-bit encryption software. (Encryption is a common method used to transmit sensitive data across the Internet. Encryption temporarily makes the text unreadable during the time it is being transmitted over the Internet.)
Please note, that for encryption to work, your browser must be Netscape or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher.
6. Which web pages and web sites does this policy apply
7. Your Consent.
|AIDS in Cuba||Flea Markets|
|Cuba AIDS Project||CyberCuba ®||Internet Physician||Varadero Sun|
|Cuba Morning Star ™||Mi Malecon||Cuban Business Journal ®||Scuba Cuba ®|
|Cuba Aficionado ®||European Union Cuba||Cuba Biotechnology Company ®||Privacy|
© Copyright Havana Bay Company, Inc. All rights reserved.